Re: LiveLooping on vinyl: Amy X. Neuberg in New York Saturday Night

  In college, me and a classmate recored stuff onto an old 8 track
cassette recorder. Then played back the audio using the track select
button as its own percussion part  and the recored audio was
completely random.  Granted this wasn't on stage, but 3 am in a dorm
room highly intoxicated.
Up until now, I thought it was a really dumb little gimmick, but I
guess we were ahead of our time.