Re: One Guitarist, One Drummer was: Altered Tunings

My old pop band Maxwell Horse started out as a duo, our first album was
just drums and guitar. There are mp3's of the whole thing on our site in
the Audio section - that album was called "Baby Names From the Bible".

http://www.mhorse.com

I didn't use effects, though, other than a Rat occasionally. This was
all in the DADGCF tuning I mentioned earlier, into an old Princeton
Reverb, which remains my favorite electric guitar sound.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com