Re: EDP and Logic question

have you any idea where that setting would be?

thanks
Daniel

2008/12/18 Claude Voit <c.voit@vtx.ch>
it may even be your midi interface on its own when logic connects

a work around may be to change the controler nb thats assigned to feedback to a nb that is not reset at boot

Claude

Daniel Hegarty a écrit :
Thanks Claude,
I should clarify, it's not happening when I open a project, it's actually
only happening when I initially open Logic.

I tried the obvious options and it's still occurring.

Thanks