Re: Norwich Looping Video OT Vid Sync magic

now thats a good idea! It would probably come through my pickups also for those midnight in my apt. jams when I can't crank it. about anything would work. I can't start all the audio video recordings at the same time so one master clue might just do it.

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Norwich Looping Video OT Vid Sync magic

in case you don't know what a clapperboard is - here's one... http://www.thegadgetblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/clapperboard.jpg

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
i was thinking of making some vids with my little camera and recording the audio in logic, so i was contemplating how to sync up the audio and video....and then i thought of the obvious solution - a clapperboard...or something that would perform the same function - they used it in the old days to sync up the audio and video...i would probably just hit the guitar strings a couple of times with a dry sound, so i've got a percussive noise and and obvious visual cue....

sim