OT: Korg Pandora PX-* recommendable?

Hi folks

I was just packing some stuff when I thought about it:
It would be neat to have small box, possibly with FX, to connect a guitar
signal (guitar or mic with RC-2 looper) to headphones/stereo when
travelling.

So what do you think?
- Should I get a Korg Pandora PX-1 on Ebay?
Is the quality ok for travelling purposes? Or should I invest more in a
PX-3 etc.?

- Would a Korg Pandora PX-5D be a good allround tool?
Does it really hold for live playing or is it just a small practice tool?
Would it work as post-loop FX or as a useable bass amp simulation?

- Do you recommend something alltogether different for travelling purpose
(i.e. Vox..)?

Thanks
Buzap
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger