Re: Another EDP question

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to look into this Andy.

Problem solved (I think).  Tempo Select requires that sync=Out or OuS.  I
had mine set to Out.  So, I changed it to OuS.

But the effect on my 8th note quant problem wasn't immediately obvious; I
then had to save my new preset, power down, then power up again.  Now all
seems well.

I didn't change any other parameters, so I suppose this must have been the
culprit.

You're right then, always worth checking the non-standard settings first.

btw, in your answer to my previous question you suggested playing around
with SwitchQuant=CCY.  Thanks for bringing this powerful tool to my
attention!  The ability to choose between various functions when going
into a new loop is fantastic.

Stephen