Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was: Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunc

.. Damn... maybe I should have read Kris's mail to the end..

..answers are based on classic logic and rules of derivation - modus ponens, modus tolens, rules of necessary and sufficient conditions, etc   People with a back ground in logic, mathematics, or electrical engineering...

Well I failed maths at school, still use my fingers for all important calculations, numbers make me dizzy, (i ahve a splitting headache now from trying to do this quiz) and the wife does the money side of things... as to where I get my luck from.. really dont know, first time its happened...
Got any test yer luck quizes??