Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was: Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunc

Well, you did good then!  Though you must have understood the questions at some fundamental level to be able to draw diagrams and get the answers right. It means you have good logical intuition.  Some of that stuff is counter-intuitive to people, such as sufficient and necessary conditions.

If p, then q (p-->q)
If p-->q, and p, then q
If p-->q, and not q, then not p
p-->q if and only if not p or q (~pvq)

p is sufficient. q is necessary. Sometimes folks will treat q as sufficient, or p as necessary, because it feels right.

Kris