RE: question for those using presonus firefox and mobius

> I am having problems with mobius recognizing the firebox drivers on my
> macbook (PC side i just installed parallels)everything seems cool i
> can play audio etc. but the drivers arent listed in mobius,any ideas?
> thanx Luis

If you're trying to run the Windows version of Mobius under Parallels,
I've never heard of that working.  I'm not familiar with Parallels but
most "virtualization" products have difficulty with audio devices.

If you're running Mac Mobius then any Core Audio device should
show up on the list.  I use a product to communicate with the audio
devices called PortAudio.  Bidule uses this too so if the device
shows up in Bidule, it should show up in Mobius.

Jeff