OT: Good bye Eartha

This is truly sad news. Another brilliant Light has gone out in the world. First Harold Pinter (another brilliant Light), and now Eartha Kitt, and on the SAME day!
But, she had one of the more truly amazing lives and was an incredible human being. A very hard act to try to follow.

Lucky for me I got see her live about 13 years ago in Seattle, and I was REAL near the stage ( I planned it that way. :-))
and when she locked eyes with me, I was FROZEN in a wonderful awe!  She definitely had ya in HER power for as long as she looked at ya!
It was GREAT and a truly wonderful experience that I'll NEVER forget!

For those who previously may have not known about her, and her very long career, and amazing personality, and life, then read the article.
It captures at least some of who she was, but her full story goes a LOT further. She will be missed by many, including myself.

Singer-actress Eartha Kitt dies at 81

All the best,
Rev Fever