bidule question

sorry, im waiting  to be allowed into the bidule forumn (heaven help them)

im just trying to connect my midi keyboard to an instrument inside bidule so i can trigger tones

when i go to choose MIDI IN under midi devices bidule, i see my fireface midi in - but it wont let me drag it to the workspace..?
it looks normal, no italics - but wont let me use it -

this is how i access the midi IN on my audio interface, right? keyboard plugged into midi in, then in bidule...midi in ---> instrument midi in

under bidule/midi devices/input - there is only 1 choice, my fireface in - and it wont let me use it
under bidule/midi devided/output - there are 2 choices, my fireface and then microsoft wavetable syth - the MS one i can drop onto the workspace...but not the fireface

hope im missing something silly, any ideas?
thanks
fro

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailŪ account.