Re: Fahey

Gismonti is so amazing, though I only heard him for the first time this
summer. I like recommendations! I reach for his stuff over Fahey - other
than his unique dark vibe and some interesting harmonic directions, he's
largely lost on me (ducking) - but that's just taste. Like Charlie
Parker, Mozart, and Townes Van Zandt, I acknowledge the influence, but
rarely want to listen to the music.

still ducking...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com