Re: What does it mean to you, to "release a record"?

Jeff, tEd, and Rick,

Thank you for your kind comments re: the pieces at
http://www.myspace.com/lorenclaypool
. I'll take "meaty" any day!

"Good Things, Good People" and "First Light" are from "One Feather
Shy" while "Road Trip" and "Fight or Flight G4" are demos that didn't
work for the album but I really wanted to share. The latter two are
indeed guitar quartets written in New Standard Tuning. Composing in
that ensemble format is a real treat and works a different musical
muscle. I find it gratifying work. BTW, "Colchester Turning" on "One
Feather Shy" was originally written as an NST acoustic quartet but
morphed it's way into the form that is on the album.

And CGT is a real treat, brilliant musicians and wonderful people. For
another Guitar Craft treat find an excuse to get to Seattle, if you're
not already there, and see a performance of Tuning The Air (see
http://tuningtheair.com/
  and http://www.myspace.com/tuningtheair ) - spectacular stuff.

All the best,

Loren Claypool
genre-indifferent instrumental guitar music
www.lorenclaypool.com and links from there