WHAT STOMP BOXES ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH? was distortion,f overdrive,fuzz, crunc

I was reading that Merzbow uses both a DOD FX33 Buzz Box and a DOD Meatbox
in his rig.

I've had a Meatbox for years............it's a fabulous pedal for really
gnarly bass distortion.

Reading reviews of the DOD FX33 Buzz Box,   one person said that it is
the single noisiest pedal he's ever owned;  completely useless for
melodic guitar playing
but essential for his noise music.

Anyone owned one on this list?   I"m fascinated to hear what it does.

Other reviews say that it is the most 'out of control'  distortion unit
that they've ever
heard......................I have to say,   that turned me on to read.