Re: Tonight's streaming show?

Did you try using the setting "Quantize = Cycle" in Mobius? If you do
that and make sure your first created loop cycle glues with one bar of
FLStudio's way of counting time, then you should have one bar to give
the "NextLoop" (or whatever) command to Mobius at the end of each
FLStudio pattern. Maybe you want to totally automate it by putting the
MIDI event assigned to trigger Moibus among the FLStudio pattern
content? (not certain about FLStudio details, so I may be wrong here)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)