Re: Beer Budget CD Release Strategy as an Alternative to The Way It's Normally Done

> So I say..............if you have the resources and you want to go AAA,
> then by all means do it.
> But there's nothing wrong with doing it anyway..................It's
> getting it out to the world
> that is the most important thing...........imnsho

Does anyone make a portable, high quality, stereo analog recorder? Not
multi-track.  Heck, you could just record to a VCR on Super VHS. I used to
record all my shows in a band a long time ago this way, the the quality
was
amazing....almost as good as CD.

Also, is it possible to make your own vinyl? Is there equipment you can
buy
to press your own?

Kris