Re: DEFINING CULTURAL YEAR of THE DECADE?

Rick happy new year as well!
This email is very inspiring man,thank you seriously for putting so much
effort to keep us all going,and everyone else who has been so helpful,i
specially want to thank Per Boysen,Jeff Larson,Bill Walker and Andy Butler
for their unconditional help,i have learned so much from this list and
gotten to know great people through the festivals
everyone open up that champagne and lets have a toast!
loop on
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom