Re: What does it mean to you, to "release a record"?

Hi Per

> "Indie" artist is short for "independent" artist
Wasn't necessary to explain this on 101 level ;-)
Don't get me wrong: I don't mean to frame the indie artist as an
embittered/less fortunate "not
 very talented and too lazy for making money on your own" ;-)
Nowadays with the possibilities of computers & Internet for the process of
music production as well as distribution, this is more than a viable
option for many good artists.
I was just really wondering how far people can get without a big company
in their back.

Nevermind, in the end, it seems to me that the most important factor is:
NETWORK. The people you know, the people you work with etc... But I guess
that is true for any business...

best regards

Buzap

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a