RE: OT: Vinyl sales double in last year !ZOMG!

It's obvious to me that you have your work cut out for you in the New Year.
You better get busy if you are going to catch the wave of the great Vinyl
Revival of '09 that music historians will twitter about in years to
come................................................
I suggest:
1. Building a new wing on your apartment for your new turntable.
2. Using Auralex speaker isolation platforms to put your custom designed
hardwood turntable enclosure on.
3. Buying a good turntable, and don't settle for any cheap crap either,
this
looks like it will do the trick
http://www.laser-turntable.com/Turntables/Laser/TheLaserTurntable.htm
 Actually this last suggestion might eliminate the need for the Auralex
stuff, which would leave you more money to spend on an exotic wood upgrade
for your custom cabinet, I suggest flamed Honduran Mahogany, though
Hawaiian
Koa would be a nice choice as well.
4. Rob a bank, sell a kidney, become a male prostitute, your going to need
an extra source of income to finance these things.
Good luck,
Bill