Re: (was Duduk) The Musical Saw / Pedal and Lap Steel Guitars

On Jan 6, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Rick Walker wrote:

The Musical Saw

Check out the opening title to the film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Definitely weepy-eye music. One of my all time fave tunes. (and the movie, as well)

Pedal and Lap Steel Guitars

Also check out the *very* early release on Cold Blue Records by Chas Smith. Very "haunting" and beautiful music. It was a 10" and I do not recall the exact title?
But, Cold Blue is still around and it may be re-issued or whatever, Plus, Smith is still active and has other later releases.
I am only familiar w/ this very early 10" one,  but will likely check out his other releases later on...

All the best,
Rev Fever