Re: OT Re: Beer Budget CD Release ...headache from cds

some time ago I found a very interesting website where there was a sort
of people movement trying to sponsoring a more natural use of dynamics
in audio production and mastering.
It was a very well done technical analysis, but I can't find it anymore...
I am sure some google wizard could "easily" find it.

I must say that as I don't like overcompressed, flat mastering, I also
don't like when there are deliberate ear attacks with audio jumping from
very, very quiet moments to very aggressive ones.
they make me angry
is it maybe their precise intention ?

luca