Bowed String Instrumentalists Speakers

Just curious as to what string instrumentalists are using for their live speakers/PA. My bass amp sounds alright if I were only plucky but with a bow it sounds pretty muddy but my computer speakers do alright with the sub wolfer and small satellites. My bass plays down to C1 with the extension and to accurately reproduce the arco sound you probably need harmonics much higher than the fundamental present. Any suggestions or experience that would cover the wide range of a double bass for small venues?

Todd