Re: OT: an unpleasant buzz

gosh i wish it was cellphones, because then i could actually use my
phone!
(there is no cell service around here for a few miles)

i think i've narrowed the problem to equipment run by neighbours
during those hours. its pretty precise, the times when the speaker
buzz kicks on and off. is this normal for a power grid? i never had
this issue in when i lived on natoma street in san francisco. same
darn speakers.