midi foot controller survey

Every once in a while people mention midi foot controllers other than the FCB1010.  I was wondering how many of us use foot switched other than the FCB1010... and how they are.

So ...... rather than a long discussion about every different foot controller ..... anyone wishing to participate, just drop a quick "x" below.  I figure we can discuss on separate threads as I am sure people have preferences to mention .......

I have two FCB's ... so I'll start the bidding there .... anyone care to drop an x on FCB or something else ?

FCB1010  -     xx
roland 300 -
Boss FS-5U -
Ground Control -