Re: Bowed String Instrumentalists Speakers

i don't use speakers anymore but rely on the house PA.
however, there've been times when i've need to bring something (i.e.
impromptu concerts for friends) and i use a pair of SWR California
Blondes.
i've had mine since 1999! cello sounds great in it. don't know what
double bass would be like.

i am fond of using a pair for stereo, which might be overkill for
some. there is also an extension speaker which i've never used.