boss rc-50 vs electro harmonix 2880

hi,
proably worng place to psot,but man frustrated the boss rc -50 jsut sucks in many areas. it jsut wont sync to naything and hardly to itself. I jsut replaced it with an electro harmonix 2880 and that thing sycns and works great. will we ever see an update form the roland folks for the rc-50 I doubt it. man I see them in stores on consignment for $100-200 haha, they really are sad.
Denis