Re: Blogs

I have several blogs that I work on with a small group of contributors.
They are not related directly to music except in the sense that they are
creative endeavors.
Here are the links:

http://maddogmagick.blogspot.com/
(the latest post on this one is actually about music but that is just
coincidence...)

http://secretsareeverywhere.blogspot.com/

http://wastelandnotes.blogspot.com/

And finally the blog about El Salvador and my experiences there:
http://elsalvadorghost.blogspot.com/

I would welcome any feedback or comments on any of these.

JC Mendizabal
Black Note Music
http://www.blacknotemusic.com
Via Sinistrae