re: Blogs

You know,   I wrote a really extensive blog/tour diary on my long 2
month European tour
and I was so busy when I got home that I have never posted it.

Would anyone be interested in reading that blog?
I can either post it to my website or to my tribe profile
at www.tribe.net

Or,   I suppose that I could post it, serially,  here at Loopers Delight.
Would that be appropriate or would it take up to much bandwidth?

I don't want to be gratuitous, however, so let me know if anyone would
be interested in
reading it.   I travelled in 13 countries and performed in 8 with some
of the top loopers
in Europe, Scandinavia and the UK.  It was one of the best experiences
of my entire life.

yours,
Rick Walker