Re: Blogs

I should say that I use blogs at work... At the start of every project, I make quick blog, and give access to the project group and customer.. and Bingo!! everyone gets all messages and there somewhere to post sketches, pics, links, completed shots, text discussions.. finally no one takes credit of others work, and what more the customer feels included. I encourage everyone to send messages by posting to the blog and not privately, cos you all get a mail when someone posts anyway...

People pay thousands for project management software when google gives for free...

Mark