Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

Per,sorry misread your post as "dry only" you meant the looper set to "wet
only" offcourse thats how i have it, see i need more coffee;-)
yes i am still battling a bit with the latency issue,sometimes it feels
godd and sometimes it doesnt seems as responsive,i am using the presonus
firebox through the mixers aux.When i use the EDP i route it the same way
yet it does seem more responsive(though a bit more noisy) so it might have
something to do with the firebox soundcard.
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom