Re: Sooperlooper or Mobius? Going back to software.

 > suggested latency millisecs. 5
 > override input latency frames 550
 > override output latency frames 550

The way you specify the buffer size in Mobius is more flexible than
it needs
to be and hard to use.  If you are going to change the two override
values they should be near the ideal values implied by the suggested
latency.
5ms of latency is closest to a buffer size of 256 frames (frames are
pairs of
stereo samples).  So the override values should be near 256.  You have
them twice as high as they normally would be, try setting both to 256
and
see if that helps.

I also read conflicting information about how the audio interface
software I use on the Mac handles the latency suggestion.  Some
comments indiciate that it ignores it and always uses 2.5 for a
resulting buffer size of 128 frames.  I haven't had a chance to verify
this but if 256 doesn't feel quite right try 128.

Jeff