Re: IK Stealth pedal could be a compact alternative to FCB1010

Sorry, now I think I misread the  createdigitalmusic.com page. It said
"US$229.99 for the full set, or get the LE (4 amps, 5 cabinets, 2
stomp, 2 mic, 2 rack FX) with the StealthPlug USB audio interface for
US$139.99 " so maybe that was for the amp modules without the
footpedal.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net