Re: Randomness, was Re: Steppophonic

Please don't assume I'm against randomness! I love to play around with
it in RMX, Ableton Live and M. A little randomness is indeed needed
for a generative music creation process. But in a music instrument
that is to be played with a certain grade of expression random
functionality has to be avoided.

Experimental techniques, like prepared piano and having someone tune
your guitar to unknown intervals, is a different chapter though.

per