Re: Is That Jazz Festival in Seattle - My Performance and the Cell Phone for Audience Interaction

Yes, I took the line out from the phone and disabled the ring, so
basically
all I heard was what the audience did after I answered.  You can hear the
subtle feedback in the recording...it sounds intentional, like there is a
filter effect or resonnator on the line.  Oh yes, my phone doesn't have an
auto-answer, so I had to reach over and hit the answer button manually. It
was sort of a pain, but it at least gave the audience a clue that I was
answering their calls. :)

Kris