Looping - MIDI Foot Controller alternatives

Hi all,

I'm new here and to live looping in general.
I play the guitar and what to have a MIDI Foot Controller to control my looping software (SooperLopper/Mobius).
I'm considering buying the Roland FC-200 for this purpose - I understand a lot of loopers use the Behringer FCB 1010 though.

Since I'm new to the thing I would like to hear what you guys say about the Roland and the Behringer and others and what their advantages & disadvantages are.

...Tobias Sjögren, Sweden

P.S. Here's my little snippet fooling around with SooperLooper for the first time.