Re: Namm 2009 Thoughts

Steve Lawson said:
"Rick - the dancey, beat-box-heavy stuff you were doing on Sunday when
the Italians were round at the booth was outstanding. I think my
favourite music I've ever heard you play (Italians were mightily
impressed too :)"

Gosh, thanks,  Steve,  it was really good to see you play too and I'm
looking forward to
catching you on Thursday or Saturday night as well.

I have to tell you that after the entire NAMM show and all that music,
the next
day I could not get your and Lobelia's version of "Tea in the Sahara"
out of my
skull.       I think it's a better version than Sting's (and that says a
lot as I love his version).

Call me up for some impromptu beatbox accompaniement when I see you next if
it feels appropriate to you and Lobelia.

Cheers,

Rick