Re: Review: Rainer Straschill's "Wie groß ist die Luft ?"

Hehe, cool, Kris, thanks. I was already thinking about reviewing A & A,
but would it compromise my hard-won (?) journalistic (?)
integrity(???)...? The jury is still out. I already love it and if I can
distance myself, I'll write something up.

BTW, did you get a private email from me about this summer? no rush,
just wanted to be sure it didn't end up in a spam box, which is
happening more to me recently...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com