RE: Using Mobius To Monitor/Control an EDP

> I haven't really looked into this too much, but on Mobius, there is a
> way to control parameters of the EDP. I was wondering if it would be
> possible to have Mobius act as GUI for the EDP itself.

No, at least not well enough to bother with.  In theory if you have Mobius and
the EDP respond in parallel to the same MIDI commands and assuming
that Mobius implements the functions you want to use exactly like the
EDP (which is often not the case) the Mobius UI might show an accurate
representation of what the EDP is doing.  But there are many subtle
differences in the way functions are performed that could cause them
to go out of sync.    Also the timing of the MIDI command processing

will be slightly different so the lengths of a recorded loop will almost

always differ by a few samples which will cause the UI to drift

from where the EDP is over time.

Jeff