RE: another M13 looper demo/ odd meters using track speed toggling

At 3:49 PM -0800 1/22/09, William Walker wrote:
>  > There is still a whole universe to explore behind the
>>  other eleven intervals! ;-)
>
>  Exactly, I'd love to be able to define other intervals as well, though I
>  think I'd find a harmonizer more usefull...

Hey Bill!  Here's one I'd be interested in seeing you try along with
this odd meters technique:

Wait until it's dark & quiet, then sneak over to your brother's place
and snarf his Boss Slicer for a couple of hours.  I can only imagine
the cool polyrhythms you could generate using that in tandem with
this technique.  Then add a harmonizer ping-pong on top of that
and....  :D

P.S. you could probably do something similar by using your Korg DT-7
Tuner muting tip instead (thanks for that, BTW), but I can only
imagine the tap dancing you'd have to do then.

P.P.S. only eleven more intervals?!?  pshaw!  there's a whole world
of tones in between the tones; all you need is a bottleneck slide.  ;)

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than