Re: another M13 looper demo/ odd met

Mech wrote:
/"//Wait until it's dark & quiet, then sneak over to your brother's
place and snarf his Boss Slicer for a couple of hours.
I can only imagine the cool polyrhythms you could generate using that in
tandem with this technique.
Then add a harmonizer ping-pong on top of that and.... "/

whoaaaaa dobbens,    I's gots me a 12 gauge shotgun fo big city folk who
has those kinds o' hi falootin' ideeyas!

Stay away from my Boss Slicer,  dagnabbit,  less you wants a hieny full
o' buckshot,   ya heeer?

Looper Dick