From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:29 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: odd meters using track speed toggling

Bill is very good at this, and sort of pioneer in the field. I
remember stealing it from him back when we were using EDPs ;-))

When I picked up Augustus Loop hosted in Live 5 I made MIDI clips
containing all my previous EDP Step Dancing and also started using
other intervals than the octave. Later on when moving to Mobius I hade
to replace those MIDI Clips with scripts to do the same trick.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> Thanks Bill
>
> so I get the concept now:
> You play a constant beat, but toggle between half/full-speed while
recording. Then, during playback, you switch to all full-speed. This way,
the previously full-speed beats appear as slow beats (twice the length).