Re: Frustrated RC-50 user trying to gain bearings with Ableton Live

> You can use Mobius in master sync mode if you like but it's
> a bit harder to set up because you have to use a "MIDI loopback"
> device.  I can describe this in more detail if you're interested.
>
> Jeff

Thanks so much Jeff! I really appreciate the help and info! I am going
to play around and digest all of this when I get home tonight.

I do have one other question; can Mobius change the loop tempo /
resample in real time like live can? What I mean is can I control it
with a continuous controller on my FCB-1010 to gradually (or abruptly)
change tempo? I have not been able to figure this out and it's my main
reason for ditching the RC-50. The manual says something that made me
think it may not be implemented in Mobius, but it seemed a bit
ambiguous to me since I am a noob to all this.

I imagine I will probably just try to get used to hitting record early
and do it all naively in Live, because your right, it really shouldn't
be that big of a deal. Thanks again Jeff!

-Adam