Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V09 #118

Well, I did say to contact me if one was interested but thought I was asking too much :-)

I'd really prefer not to have to sell it but it won't do all I need a laptop to.  But it should be a fantastic looping laptop (so sad to say I haven't even gotten that far with it and that was part of its intended purpose as well).

Kevin