Re: Cutting video loops in Ableton Live

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> But tell me..  (as someone who has a free live version sittin beside me
>that
> I have never even looked at) can anything done with a live video input?

No. After all Live is an audio application. You have to import video
from the drive.

But this summer, with Live 8 and Max For Live, wouldn't it
theoretically be possible to add a live video input? Anything that can
be done with live video in Jitter and Max/MSP would på possible to
hack into Live 8. Maybe the Max guys on the list can enlighten us on
that?

Live video input don't seem very complicated. I did it on a gig and we
simply bought a cheap spy cam kit on the internet, mounted three
cameras on different musicians on stage and had a person off stage
live mixing these three video streams for the projector screen.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com