Re: OT DID YOU KNOW? A fascinating and eye opening video about changes in the digital media age

I must say it's looking quite interesting, the new world where China
and India takes a lead. What especially excites me is the fact that
these countries rely on a cultural foundation that goes back some five
thousand years, at least. We don't have that cultural backtrack here
in central Europe and the US totally lacks it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com