Re: nerds with toys

It could very well be a perfectly valid and subjective perspective. If so,
why would we want to censor the viewpoint? Unless we are insincere and
not
confident in the integrity of our own approach to making music...

I am not siding with the original comment, which I think is a
generalization, and because I think this is entirely situational and