Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

Cant agree with Per enough... Infact I forget that people still use email clients... Ive turned so many people onto Gmail, that they should pay me.. apart from my wife, who.. despite me making an account for her, will still not use it.. despite the amout of times per day I hear her saying.. now wheres that mail... oh damn its on the laptop.. Ill have to get that out and forward it to pick it up on this machine... I say "Why dont you use gmail" she says "Why dont you do the shopping"...

 I trudge off thru the snow...

Anyway... no spam...

;-c

mark