Re: OT: Frequency of SPAM

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 9:24 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Anyway... no spam...

Yeah - GMail rocks! And yesterday they launched GMail Off-line!!!!
This makes GMail work just as any email client, downloading mails in
the background so you can read and write answers on an offline train
or aircraft if needed. As soon as you go on-line again the stuff that
has been piling up in your out-box is sent.

I installed GMail Off-line this morning and look - I'm still alive and
well! ;-)  No spam! Not even Corned Beef!!!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com