Re: ways to loop as duo

Hey Bill,
thanx buddy but man i am already getting a bit nervous about this...;-)
maybe i should just let him accompany the loops...after all this guy is an
octopus he has a little percussion kit where he does 3 or four things at a
time,clave with his foot,cowbell with the other,guiro and the whole conga
pattern with one hand, i think once he would loop that he would just sit
there wondering what else he could add;-))
i also recently brought him a batá stand from the states so he can do all
of the bata cuban santeria rhythms himself,we used to get together 3 of us
and everybody would do his part but now hes gettin the shit down himself
like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZuemMupzgo

cheers
Luis