nerds wth toys

    Maybe for some  audients seeing/hearing someone lay down tracks like in a studio is an amazing revelation and memorable experience. I recall,as a kid, seeing the Singing Nun-who could forget- on Ed Sullivan,they flew in a little tape machine and she dubbed  vocal harmony ,my first exposure to recording techniques. I was amazed that I was digging somethig so corny. I had no idea a nun could play a guitar,my category system was shattered,my mind was blown,it was a psychedelic experience.